Wednesday 9 October 2013



There will be some blatant advertising on here of things I'd like to move on, but also there will be lists of hard to find leather machine manuals, like the Pearson no 6, Singer 132K6, Adler 20 series, Singer 45K, BUSMC Pilot, BUSMC A1, Campbell Cycline.... all free to download, no catches, no fake sign ups etc.

I'm also hoping for find manuals for machines that I don't have.. like the Campbell Bosworth, Bauer, Campbell-Randall, Adler 5 class, BUSMC no 2 and 4 and so on.

As I find myself better aquainted with blogging and this site I hope to be able to put up these lists and manuals in special sections.

Here are some recent acquisitions....



Rare Singer 6-10 & two Singer 7-41 leather machines
 
Needlebar photo, our is black... Singer 47K1 heavy zig zag machine

 
Hard to find Randall Harness Stitcher, soon to arrive 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Steve well Done ,thanks for being passionate about leather Machines ,I'm sure your wife loves you that much more for your great Hobby , anyway all the Best ,I have a Pearson with Bobbin Winder ,non original stand ,2 x long arm singer boot patchers ,3 short arm singers ,a K7 thumper ,a couple of 45k's and a couple of industrial walking foot singers plus one free arm singer I cant really identify ,a great machine anyway just thought i'd start things off for you , Got to love leatherwork ! keep up your Great work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spare parts for looms and winders-There are various kinds of manufacturing machines which are used for different makes use of. We provide Spare parts for looms and winders that are most usually used industrial equipment. We are also one of the best suppliers and manufacturer of various types of machines likes roll rewinding machines, stitching machine and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve, I'm looking for a singer 97-10, if you have one you want to sell or know someone who does send me an email at willlisak@gmail.com appreciate your blog! Many thanks! - Will

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Steve, I am impressed and hope you can help me briefly. I have a 47 K1 which I suspect I may need to dismantle and inspect. How to I get a few moments of your time to discuss this BEFORE I remove anything and upset the current settings
    Regards
    Gordon Chunnett (retired)
    gchunnett_at_yahoo_com

    ReplyDelete